Check out e-books. Anytime! Anywhere!
Need a card? Click the e-cards tab!
Problems with your card or account? Call us at (573) 686 - 8639 Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm
- Apply online
- Watch for your eCard to arrive in your email inbox
- Start enjoying your eCard with free access to more than 500,000+ items
- eCards can be used to download eBooks, Audiobooks, eMagazines, Comics, Music and stream Movies & TV
- Upgrade to a Full Access Card by visiting the Library with photo ID and proof of address
- For more information about library eCards, please refer to the FAQ.
20 minutes = 1 entry
Our lights might be off, but....
Mon - Thu: 9 am - 7 pm
Fri - Sat: 10 am - 5 pm
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
Here are some important things to know while we are closed:
- All items are now due April 13.
- All holds are frozen. This means you keep your place in line, and all available holds are waiting on the shelf for when we reopen.
- No fees will be charged while we are closed.
- The parking lot book drop is closed. Please keep your materials at home until the library reopens.
- Our free WiFi is still on! Access Library WiFi from our parking lot. No library card required.
Still have questions?
Send us a message by completing the form below
or call us at (573) 686 - 8639.